“Encourage Growth, Encourage Exploration, Encourage Play”
OPEN 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM: MONDAY to FRIDAY
Private Pre-school program (ages 2½ – 5)
Sea-Chelles Dayhome at the corner of Country Hills Boulevard and Nose hill Drive is open and accepting reservations for your child.
Sea-Chelles Dayhome offers:
- A Rich Interactive Program:
- A new age-appropriate curriculum topic each month.
- Learning time to allow your child to explore the topic.
- Crafts that reinforce an understanding of the topic.
- Stories centered around the monthly theme.
- Structured and unstructured play time using the monthly topic.
- Strong Background in Childcare:
- B.Ed in Elementary Education.
- Child Development Supervisor Certification.
- Childcare First Aid / CPR trained.
- Criminal Record Check.
- Five years’ experience in pre-school childcare (References Available).
- A Loving Home Environment:
- An enthusiastic, warm greeting to start the day.
- Home-cooked breakfast, lunch and two snacks daily.
- A clean, safe, dedicated dayhome area inside and outside.
- Routines, respect for others, and fairness are always expected.
- Parental discussion on child’s growth at the end of the day.
Visit: http://www.sea-chelles.com for more information or call 403-474-8268