Douglas Glen/Quarry Park.
Douglas Glen Dayhome
My name is Kelly and I am a mother of four children, ages 16, 14, 11, & 6. I opened my private dayhome in March 2007. I provide your children with a safe, fun and loving environment. We have a fully finished basement with a huge toy room, as well as a fenced backyard with toys and a play center. We play games, color, play play-doh, plus we bake and take trips to the parks which are nearby. I offer F/T, P/T, and before and /or after school care. I provide healthy snacks and lunches, reasonable rates, as well as receipts for income tax.
My dayhome hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 5:30 pm. Please contact me for further information or to set up a meeting! I look forward to hearing from you!
PRIVATE DAY HOME IN DOUGLAS GLEN **11 Years Experience!**
My family and I have opened our home and our hearts to a variety of families over the past 11 years and we are currently looking for 1-2 children to join our group. I am currently looking for children 3 and up (being mindful of the children currently in my care) but I would be more than happy to consider taking children younger than this if they are siblings.
• Competitive rates and flexible hours.
• Reliable transportation to and from schools and/or bus stops.
• Possible pick up and drop off at home for children of families without a vehicle.
• Breakfast (before 7:15am in order to stay on schedule and have children at school on time).
• Full day care (at no additional charge and lunch/snacks will be provided) for many school closures such as PD days, Spring Break, Christmas Break with the exception of July & August and all Statutory Holidays.
• 1-2 Healthy Snacks per day as well as water, 100% juice and milk.
• A variety of age appropriate learning activities and games, as well as time for free play. • Seasonal and daily outings.
• A variety of indoor & outdoor toys.
• Plenty of music, reading, colouring and crafts.
• Large play area.
• Large craft room.
• First Aid and Infant/Child CPR.
• Excellent references of children currently in my care as well as parents of children who have attended in the past.
Please contact me @ 403-390-0476 for more information or to set up a meet and greet and tour of my home.